• Booking required
• 10 languages
• An unforgettable way to experience the rich cultural heritage of the city.
• Richly documented and informative,
• By using an electric vehicle,
• you'll have the opportunity to meet Olivier, who will have some interesting anecdotes..
• The video guide allows you to access places that are inaccessible to the public.
Discover the city with the Phnom Penh Heritage Tour, for about 2 hours.
Unique in its kind with an electric vehicle or a tuk-tuk, equipped with headphones and a tablet with a video guide in 10 languages.
To understand and appreciate Phnom Penh, it is necessary to know a little bit of its history. This original city tour connects the present and the past. While the route reveals the thrills of the city today, the different stops teach you its history through 22 emblematic sites.
The best way to discover Phnom Penh....